Cancer now affects 1 in 3 people (next it will be 1 in 2); MS and Parkinsons rates are high and so on.
We are taking matters into our own hands. Mercury is deadly. Dental amalgams (“silver fillings”) are 50% mercury, the largest single source of mercury.
The mercury also flows from dental offices, down the sewer line into our water supplies.
Diseases associated with mercury poisoning range from alzheimers to MS, cutting a wide swath.
- A “How to” Citizens’ Assembly in Saskatoon next weekend.
- Which we’ll videotape
- And then post to the internet, FOR EVERYONE to use.
The programme appears below. PLEASE spread the word. Even if you can’t come, it’s important that people know about mercury fillings, and about the work to stop the use. It is ONE, easy-to-do and large, “ STOP THE CAUSE! ” of disease.
Information on mercury in dental amalgams, collected by our network, is posted at www.sandrafinley.ca under the Category “Health”.
SUBJECT: You are invited! Mercury Jamboree, March 30- 31, University of Saskatchewan, Room 146 Arts Bldg.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
YOU ARE INVITED, PLEASE COME!
And extend the invitation to others who will be interested.
Citizens’ Assembly to determine how to stop the use of dental amalgams (50% mercury)
WITH PRESENTATIONS BY:
- Dr. Nestor Shapka, President, IAOMT (the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology),
- G. Mark Richardson, Ph.D., Senior Risk Assessment Specialist, Stantec Consulting Ltd., Ottawa; author of Health Canada’s 1995 assessment of mercury exposure and risks from dental amalgam, and the 2010 assessment submitted to the US FDA.
- Pure North, Alberta
- Two citizens for whom removal of dental amalgams has restored health:
- Joseph Bourgault (St Brieux, SK). Mr. Bourgault is a progressive businessman, entrepreneur, inventor, designer, the President of F.P. Tillage Tools. His is the story of an eight-year struggle to save his own life. The primary culprit he discovered through his own research, was mercury poisoning from dental amalgams placed in his mouth during childhood and teen years.
- Grant Schoenroth (Radisson, SK). Mr. Schoenroth has had his own computer business for twenty years. Following a precipitous decline in health in the fall of 2009 Grant, after much doctoring followed by many months of research on-line, discovered that mercury poisoning from dental amalgam was the sole cause of his serious and abrupt decline in health.
MERCURY JAMBOREE WHERE? Room 146, Arts Building, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
MARCH 30, FRIDAY
6:30 Doors open
7:00 Dr. Nestor Shapka, the IAOMT, presentation
7:45 Question period.
7:55 Quick stretch
8:00 Pure North, presentation
8:45 Question period.
By 9:30 pm – empty out.
MARCH 31, SATURDAY
8:30 Doors open
9:00 Dr. Mark Richardson, The dilemma of finding the perfect dental material
9:45 Stretch break
9:55 Grant Schoenroth, Personal experience
10:00 Joseph Bourgault, Personal experience
10:45 Question period
11:00 MAKE IT HAPPEN (This is how we are going to implement the cessation of amalgam dental fillings)
- Environment Canada and Health Canada 2011 process to ban/reduce products that contain mercury. They decided to exempt dental amalgam, the single largest source of mercury, from the new regulations.
- Countries that have banned dental amalgam
- Statement of our task
Choose a group: (these may change) Groups tasked with generating ideas for “how to” in their area.
- Addressing Government
- Most vulnerable
12:00 LUNCH BREAK
1:00 Group input to plenary
Synthesis: HOW are we going to make it happen?